If you recently got engaged, it’s time to start planning for your special day! One of the most recent trends on the wedding horizon is including your pets in wedding. Here we have some adorable ways to include your pet in your engagement and wedding plan!
1. Make them part of the engagement: Perhaps you still haven’t proposed and are looking for a great way to include your dog Max, in the big event. Have them wear a sign asking “Will You Marry My Dad” or place the ring on their collar. You can also include your pet in engagement photos or on your save the dates.
2. Put them in the wedding ceremony: You spend every day with your dog, cat, bird, snake, or horse. Why leave them out of the most important moment of your life? A great way to include dogs or cats in the ceremony is by making them a flower girl or ring bearer. Dress them up in a tuxedo or pretty dress, and prepare for all the aww’s as your guests gaze upon the cuteness.
3. Include them in your wedding photos: If your pet is unable to participate in the ceremony itself, consider including them in your photos. Klassy Kreations has beautiful floral arrangements which are made to fit cats, dogs, horses, or even your beloved pig.
4. Invite pets to the reception: If you are having an out-door wedding reception, and you want to include not only your pets, but your guest’s pets as well, create a space at the reception where everyone can bring their pets to play while you dance the night away. Remember to check your venue policies.
5. Pet wedding cake toppers: Another adorable way to include your pet in the reception is by having acustom wedding cake topper that features you and your hunny, but also your dog Belle or your cat Sophie. If you are inviting pets to the wedding reception, you could also have a cake made just for them with pet-friendly ingredients!
Your wedding is the best day of your life. Make it extra special by including your furry, or in some cases, scaly friend in the wedding. For questions on floral design or rentals for your wedding, contact us today!
Klassy Kreations is the Annapolis wedding florist with a mission to creating timeless weddings for brides who want to feel celebrated and wow their guests.
I’m Adizat – Owner and Creative Director at Klassy Kreations.
Ready for more wedding tips?
Sign up for The Klassy Style newsletter HERE. Our exclusive newsletter guides and inspires couples on their wedding planning journey.